We provide schools, organisations and professionals, including SENCo’s, educational psychologists, specialist teachers and health profesionals, with a range of services designed to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Children and Families Act 2014. The support is extensive and includes
- Strategic support and consultancy in respect of SEND policies and procedures
- SEND training on a wide range of areas associated with the Children and Families Act and the SEN framework
- A SEND membership service which provides professionals with access to specialist resources and training.
- SEND publications and online materials
- CPD Accredited SEND Events held across the United Kingdom
For an informal discussion on the range of services we provide, please contact us on 01908 889084 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.